min prep time
For cold days or weekends, this Amaretto coffee recipe will fold you with delicate flavors of toasted almonds and apricots, creating the perfect balance between bitterness and sweetness in one cup.<ul><li>Did you know that Amaretto in Italian means “little Bitter”, and that is because it is made from almonds that have been infused with brandy.</li></ul>
- 2 tsp of Javy Coffee diluted in 3 oz of hot water
- 2 oz of heated milk of choice (You can also skip it and drink it Americano Style)
- 1 oz of Amaretto
- *OPTIONAL: you can use whipped cream, cinnamon or toasted almonds for topping
- In a large coffee mug, add milk, javy coffee and the amaretto liquor. Stir everything together.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with the toasted almond or cinnamon.