This unique pairing of flavors is one of the newest to the coffee scene and definitely deserves to be given a shot…or two, depending on how tired you are.It might not replace your current “go-to,” but it’s worth a try on a day you’re feeling extra fancy. The floral Lavender notes are subtle and calming and pair well with milk and coffee!
- 1-2 tsp Javy Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tbsp Lavender Simple Syrup
- 8 oz Vanilla Oat milk
- Ice cubes
- To a glass add lavender simple syrup, ice and coffee concentrate.
- Add the milk to a container and froth it for 30 seconds; Pour milk over top of the coffee and syrup mixture and stir it up.
- Sprinkle with dried lavender if desired.