min prep time
Perfect for a cold day or to warm your heart, this Javy Mochaccino has the right notes of mocha and milk, making it a delicious beverage for any occasion.
- 2 tsp of Javy Coffee Mocha Concentrate
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1 tbsp of sugar of sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup of frothed Milk
- On a large mug add Javy Coffee Concentrate, sugar, and water. Stir it up until the sugar is dissolved.
- Put the milk in another recipient and heat it in the microwave or stove for around 40-60 seconds.
- Once the milk is warm, froth (or whisk) the milk until you get a creamy consistency. Add it on top of the coffee and finish it with whipped cream and cinnamon on top.